Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
- Tracking Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Other Data
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth and actual address, telephone number.
Use of Data
wonder box uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service.
- to notify you about changes to our Service.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- to provide customer support.
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- to monitor the usage of our Service.
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- with your consent in any other cases.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service. Provide service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.